- Report shall be unique, not published anywhere before;
- Report shall include relevant examples/cases;
- Report shall not be direct advertising and presentation of the company as such;
- When analyzing competitors, please stay ethical and respect competitors;
- Topic of the report and the report itself should correspond with topic of the conference and its immediate subject;
- Presentations are accepted in PPT, PPTX, PDF formats;
- Submitted reports automatically mean author’s consent to publish these reports on conference website;
- Organizing committee reserves the right to reject the report at any stage;
- After appointment as conference speaker, speaker shall send high-resolution photo, brief biography (in Russian and English), including full name, regalia, name of organization, current position and title of his report to email
email@example.com, Lyudmila Machuskaya, Conference coordinator);
- All conference reports will be recorded on video;
- Taking part in the conference, authors give their consent to use materials of report: title and text in marketing activities (placement on website, in brochures, newsletters etc.);
Deadline to issue applications for considerations is 10 days before the event.
Speaker shall provide organizers with final draft of his presentation no later than 5 days before the event. In case speaker does not comply with this provision, speaker is excluded from event program.
Moderator of hall/section or training shall have expertise in conference topics, be able to keep up the conversation on all reports of his hall/section, be sociable and sympathetic. Jointly with organizing committee he approves topics and speakers.